Marvel, Transformers, Mighty Muggs, Titaniums, Galactic Heroes, Unleashed, Role Playing and more

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Den
YAK_Jayson wrote:As revealed by Hasbro at Toy Fair 09, Muggs are going to be exclusive to Toys R Us in the future.

That sucks... but not surprised!
By terman123
YAK_Jayson wrote:As revealed by Hasbro at Toy Fair 09, Muggs are going to be exclusive to Toys R Us in the future.

No that's not true that's impossible... 8)
By TB9153
thats really odd, with the recent all target exclusive wave. and the two upcoming waves being shared online exclusives. stupid hasbro.
By TB9153
in the last two months my mugg collection has more than doubled. im sitting at about 35 including a custom yakface ! ill try and post pics soon.
By Theo Zissou
a custom yak? awesome. looking forward to seeing that. yeah muggs remain my favorite collectable. kind of a bummer about the toysrus deal. the last ones i picked up were megatron, soundwave, and bumblebee. still missing prime.

pretty much all caught up with starwars. i need to order those 2 waves from EE sooner or later here.

Oh got the punisher off ebay for a pretty decent price $11 with free ship which is pretty much what i would of paid had i found it in store, which i didn't.

I think i'm missing the most from marvel. Thor is the one i really wish i would of got when it first hit. seems to go for nothing less then $25 now on ebay with $8 ship.
By TB9153
Image[/img]

i present to you.....yakface the might mugg! :D it was a birthday gift from my friend Ian.
By The Professor
That's pretty awesome. Great addition to the line and a wonderful homage to the site.
By Niktom
Man, that Yak looks great! I need one of those... any chance of your friend wanting to paint up a few more? LOL
By TB9153
Niktom wrote:Man, that Yak looks great! I need one of those... any chance of your friend wanting to paint up a few more? LOL

if your serious about it i will ask him for you. just let me know.
By TB9153
just preordered my wave 9 muggs from EE :D
By Darth Wolven
The Professor wrote:I saw a few at Target last week. I have no interest in them whatsover, but I did like how they touted to be made of 100% recycled materials.

I don'nt like them either, but its good that they are supposed to be made out of 100% recycled materials.
By Captain Pierce
Well i don't think the mighty mugs are bad, but I am not going to be purchasing them anytime in the near future. It was mentioned earlier that they were made of 100% recycled material, thats good to know. :?
By TB9153
:D enough nay saying! :lol: these little round guys rule!
By Captain Pierce
Actually there is one that i like, i dont mind commander cody, i believe thats him i saw the other day

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]

I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

vikingrobot informed me late last night that Wal[…]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids[…]

Wow. It is wild to see a new Enloe head. Big step[…]