Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By zedhatch
The top one is the oe I will get, I only have the Vader from that one, The second I have everything but Obi-wan and Yoda and can easily pass them up.
By jlw515
Glad to see these!! I'm missing figures out of both sets. I need the Starkiller hero, Luke Skywalker, and Obi-Wan/Yoda. I'd be more than happy to have extras of the other figures also that way I can use them as customs. If I don't have two of a figure I usually will not use it as custom fodder. So, although the McRebel Trooper looks to be awesome custom fodder the only thing I've done so far is use the figure's head on other bodies. Wonder what the price of these bad boys will be?

Jason
By raziel
Woo!

These are such a great idea - as much as Ebay gets talked down in forums I bet it contibuted to the sale of the McQuarrie stuff here in the Uk as we couldn't find anything outside of a comic shop.

When are these set for release, I can't make out dates on the cards?
By raziel
:D Thanks Jayson!
By YAK_Jayson
Sounds like these are starting to appear at TRU - $39.99 a set I believe.
By Sylexus
Going to Fan Days on Sunday. I saw R2 and C3PO last year, but $30 was wayyyy out of my price range for a standard figure.
I did grab McQuarrie Chewbacca though who was only $4 at a bargain bin (gawd I love those things).

I love Mcquarrie's art, and I really wanted stuff like Fett and the Stormtrooper that I missed out on since I wasnt collecting back then. This set is a definite for me.
By YAK_Jayson
For collectors anticipating the arrival of this set, Adam Pawlus revealed on his Twitter page that these do not include all of the accessories that the carded releases had. Namely lightsaber hilts, blasters, the alternate heads for Vader and Fett and Fett's flamethrower effect. Buyer beware.
By Sylexus
saw these at fan days. I asked the guy who was selling them how much they were, I thought he said $16 so I was getting my money out when he told me they were $60 each.

I rlly want these for $16 T_T
TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

I agree with Lance and Jodo here, that there is a […]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

Nice. That's a good strategy. Buy two so you can[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Your customs are great and your displays/dioramas […]

DarthSinister's Customs

These are terrific! SUPER scary! Right in time f[…]

There are so many awesome submissions this round. […]

Uncle Milton Star Wars Skulls

I know a guy that bought a box online. I think it[…]