Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
The Force Unleashed II was announced tonight at the VGAs. Looks pretty awesome.

By DanOfTheDead
Not sure what to think of bringing him back, kinda takes away the impact of his sacrifice, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy to see a sequel!

More figures please!
By LadyIrithyl
Just saw the little teaser, I am definately excited for this game. I wonder who they are going to play off what happened in the first game, but it definately looks like they have something in mind. Either way more force unleashed is a good thing.
By yodakenobi
LONG LIVE GALEN MAREK A.K.A. STARKILLER

HOPEFULLY, THIS GAME IS FOR THE PS2, PSP, AND WII.

I REALLY WANTED ULTIMATE SITH EDITION FOR THOSE SYSTEMS, BUT WAS DISAPPOINTED. IF I WANT TO PLAY U.S.E. I HAVE TO GO TO A FRIEND'S HOUSE. HOPEFULLY, THIS ALL CHANGES AND MAYBE LUCASARTS WILL READ THIS AND DECIDE TO MAKE THIS INTO A GAME FOR MY SYSTEMS.

BOTTOM LINE: LONG LIVE GALEN MAREK A.K.A. STARKILLER

I always knew there would be a sequel. I also knew Yoda would have some involvement. I also decided to stop speaking in all caps just for this one.

LONG LIVE GALEN MAREK A.K.A. STARKILLER

Hopefully they make more dlc for the dark side ending with Luke as your dark apprentice.

LONG LIVE- NEVER MIND :oops:
By Incom
While it looks all dandy and cool and what not, I honestly can't get excited for a TFU 2. The first was a pretty cool experience, it being my first on a (next gen) console, but I don't think it deserves a sequel with apparently even bigger beasts (read: bosses) than the Rancors.

I guess you'll just have to slash, zap and choke your way through each level, defeating bosses while you're at it.

Don't get me wrong, TFU was and still is a great experience, but another one? LucasArts should revisit the X-Wing games instead and get them redone in a genuine 21st century fashion.
By YAK_Jayson
I would love some type of flight sim game where you can fly Gunships, JSFs and ARCs and the like to recreate space and air campaigns (like above Coruscant, Geonosis, Cato Nemoidia etc.) versus getting rehashes of a FPS.
By The Professor
I haven't played the original, but hopefully they don't delay the scheduled release...three or four times!
By YAK_Chewie
Seeing this trailer got me back into the first game again. I had stopped playing it, really just because I rarely sit down and play games these days. When I do have the free time, I often prefer to customize.

But, I just got past Maris Brood and the Bull Rancor... it was awesome. I'd love to see that Bull Rancor made someday... they could almost use the current Rancor mold with a new head or something. Maybe a new tail too.

:wink:
By jedistyle
TFU is an amazing game....ive recently started replaying it as well and i do enjoy this game. as far a a sequel, the teaser does look cool and im a big fan of anything that has a rouge force user that wears web gear to hold dual lightsabers! :D i must admit im very curious as to how they will explain this story arc and if it will be considered cannon as the first TFU is....

i must echo incoms thoughts though that i would have liked to seea new SW game effort placed else where, mabey in trying to find a new studio that can pick up the battlefront franchise and crank out a number 3 as i was so looking forward to, or perhaps in a rep comm 2 game that they so left wide open with delta squad, that would be great and they could do such a great job with it on all the new consoles and all the new gaming style, could you imagine a republic commando with the logistics and game style of gears or war? that would be insanley cool!

i will however look forward to TFU2 and buy it when it comes oout as weel! :)
By Grimace
The Professor wrote:I haven't played the original, but hopefully they don't delay the scheduled release...three or four times!

oh, snap!!

spot on
By Captainrex94
I'll buy this game because i have the sith edition and i love it

He is so exiting and very beautiful but damage he is short

I love the hoth mission !!

And the dark ends of the games
By stroebel83
maybe a fight yoda or be turned by yoda to give it the split story arc
By YakPurge
can't view pic @ lucasarts right now cuz blocked at work, but could it be seeks redemption from Yoda? After all why would he be going after Jedi? Vader betrayed him so he's not working for him anymore, what would be his motive to seek Yoda out.
Community fodder box...

So it looks like at this point the list is, in no […]

Jabba's Palace Adventure Set Playset

So this is the same carbonite slab from the Black […]

"Re" introduction

Thanks man! Good to see you here. 8)

I make stuff too!

Nice Rodians. Doda Bandowiedo (band guy) could rea[…]

Here is more classic Wal Mart shenanigans. Stopped[…]

Found @ Target yesterday.

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

The owner of the Power Sliders diner on the desert[…]