Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

What's your favorite pack-in so far in the Star Wars line?

Power of the Jedi - Force Files
No votes
0%
Saga Collection - Stands
2%
OTC - Stands
2%
RotS - Stands
2%
Saga '06 - Hologram Figures
No votes
0%
TAC - Coins
7%
Legacy - Build-A-Droid
87%
By jokabofe
In anticipation of the upcoming Toy Fair next month and the ominous replacing of the Build-A-Droid pack-ins, I'm taking a poll across as many websites as I can asking you what your favorite pack-in has been thus far in the Star Wars toy line. While I pretty much already know which is going to win, I want to get some input from people across the internet and present Hasbro with some "hard facts" that canceling the B-A-D program and starting something else up - unless it's uber-cool - is probably a BAD idea (no pun intended).

Toy Fair takes place the weekend of February 13 - 14 so please vote before then to allow time to tabulate the votes from every website so I can present Hasbro with the numbers! Let's have our voice be heard and ask Hasbro NOT to replace the Build-A-Droid pack-ins!!
By jokabofe
The Professor wrote:I wonder if anyone will vote for another option? I certainly didn't!

Surprisingly, on some other sites people have voted for options other than the BAD. One even voted for CommTech chips, even though they aren't on the list.

And that's OK. I made this poll to see how people felt about the pack-ins overall. I'm sure that the BAD will be the winner after all the votes are tallied. But it's interesting to see what others think. I also forgot to include the Freeze Frames which were technically the first pack-in. Oops.
I too voted for B.A.D's, second would have been Rots diorama bases.
jokabofe wrote:
The Professor wrote:I wonder if anyone will vote for another option? I certainly didn't!

Surprisingly, on some other sites people have voted for options other than the BAD. One even voted for CommTech chips, even though they aren't on the list.

And that's OK. I made this poll to see how people felt about the pack-ins overall. I'm sure that the BAD will be the winner after all the votes are tallied. But it's interesting to see what others think. I also forgot to include the Freeze Frames which were technically the first pack-in. Oops.

That's true. All votes must be counted!

By the way, I couldn't imagine anyone voting for Freeze Frames, but I could be wrong...again!
By jokabofe
darth_sidious wrote:Hasbro discovered something amazing with the BAD promo

Yeah, I don't think they fully understand what will happen when they stop putting these little pieces of plastic crack in with every figure and start including... bubble gum instead. That's why I wanted to run this poll now, and get the results BEFORE Toy Fair, so that when we sit in the Hasbro presentation and they disclose what mountain of suck will replace the BAD program, I can stand up and give them the numbers right then and there.

Should be interesting :D
Only other things i'd want to see other than B.A.D is wall and floors pieces to make a diorama or some sort of custom related thing.
jokabofe wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:That will be cool Dave... do it! Would love to see the moment played on YouTube.

:wink:

LOL

Unfortunately they don't allow video taping or recording of any kind during the actual presentation. Only afterwards during the walk through of the floor. hehe

Do they frisk you? maybe you could get a sound recorder in?
By jediknutt
I'm for anything that lowers the price. If they do away with BAD, I hope we get stands. Or no pack in at all. Offer the stands in separate packs like they've done before with new name sheets and a LOT more EU stands packed in.

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]