Era: 2008-Present

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
We've intercepted another transmission from the Outer Rim today that details a new Clone Wars figure case assortment for 2010 with a few interesting new figures:

1x Anakin Skywalker
1x Commander Cody
1x Count Dooku
1x Yoda
1x Clone Echo
1x Commander Thire Trooper
1x Commnader Bly
1x Obi Wan w/ Cold Weather Gear
1x Cad Bane in Disguise
1x Magna Guard (Alt/Variant head maybe?
1x Clone Trooper with Heater Pack
1x Firefighter Droid
By darth_sidious
Hasbro confirmed Obi Wan w/ Cold Weather Gear, Firefighter Droid, and Magna Guard (Alt/Variant head maybe?) - and it definately has a cape w/ a retooled head, a picture was posted last year of the prototype. Cad Bane in Disguise could be interesting - I just hope its not simply a Cad Bane head on a Denal body, that would be unremarkable. As for the last one, what exactly is a Clone Trooper with Heater Pack? One of Ki-Adi's marines that sported the flame-thrower?
By stroebel83
I have been waiting for that one. Say what you will about the CW figures the droids a much more durable and their legs don't seem to warp as easily. this new magnaguard will be sweet
By zedhatch
Magnaguard and Firefighter droid interest me, but th others I am not too excited about. Really CW just had proportions and designs I just cannot get into.
By Paulskywalker
I like this wave, but it is also the epitome of Hasbro liking the CW's line. You have depending on Cad Bane two or thre new sculpts and the rest repaints and the odd new part.
By YAK_Jayson
Here you go: This was shown at TF last year I believe but the soft goods and alternate head were killed.
Attachments
magna_guard_proto.jpg
magna_guard_proto.jpg (161.34 KiB) Viewed 2126 times
By YAK_Jayson
Update: We just received a clarification regarding that Clone Trooper with Heater Pack listing on Sunday. It has been revised to be called "Clone Trooper with Heater Pack / Rex with Heater Pack" so I guess that means a Snow Clone or Rex from the Trespass episode.
By stroebel83
What does CW wave 2 2010 look like. I couldn't find it on EE and I didn't see it in the forum
By YAK_Jayson
YAK_Jayson wrote:1x Obi Wan in Cold Weather Gear
1x Magna Guard (Alt/Variant head maybe?
1x Captain Rex in Cold Weather Gear
1x Firefighter Droid

These figures are previewed in the new issue of Toyfare #152. No pics yet, I'll pick up the issue later today.

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]