JediTray wrote:Trouble wrote:New picture on the Adidas Star Wars facebook site?
Sorry if I'm wrong.
It's just another of a slew of digital models of the AT-AT. We most likely won't see any signs of the toy (unless proto pics are leaked) until around Toy Fair.
I sure hope it will NOT be an exclusive like it's 2-legged counterpart, because it deserves to be available at all outlets possible. And, let's hope that the price isn't (too terribly) different across those outlets.
The Professor wrote:I'm a little doubtful. I would like to think it's the AT-AT, but how would any site have gotten a hold of a ToyFair slide, and why is it a stock picture of an AT-AT instead of a picture of the toy. Oh, well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
I'm just saying, don't get your hopes up.
YAK_Jayson wrote:Wondering what to expect for that rumored new AT-AT? Look no further as we've received a spy report with more features of this bad boy:
Here is the translated text:
- Complete with new molding, the AT-AT bigger than ever!
- random dialogue from the movie (English), built-in sound and action
- Holds Speeder bike in the rear hatch.
- Cable arm and pull open the cover for passengers side of the body
- The blaster has a gimmick in luminous nose.
- Opening the hatch at the bottom of the body to recreate Luke's sneak attack
- AT-AT Driver figure included
- Cockpit/head can hold 6 figures
You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]
Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]
Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]
ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]
I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]
vikingrobot informed me late last night that Wal[…]
I can always a fan of your customs. These droids[…]
Wow. It is wild to see a new Enloe head. Big step[…]