Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Incom
I've been working on this project since spring 2009, but the long time that's past since then actually made my timing for posting this pretty much perfect.

We all nearly wet ourselves on many occasions while reading the renowned Yak's Pub strips Niktom served us over the years. How many times didn't we LAFAO, ROFLMAO and LOL'ed at the patrons' comedy capers in our dear Yakface's establishment?

Well, Niktom's decided to take a break and who can blame him? I only have the utmost respect for him and wholly understand his decision.

So, without further ado, here's my tribute to Niktom and his wonderful creation called Yak's Pub. Also my very first self made video.

(Sorry for the link, I haven't got a clue how to embed this video :?: )

A very, very special thanks to Chewie and DocOutlands for providing shots I couldn't make, due to lack of er.... resources. :wink:
By YAK_Chewie
That was great Incom... and a very nice tribute to say the least. Thanks for doing this and sharing it with everyone.

Yak's Pub has been a very fun ride, and there is simply nobody as good at the Star Wars laughs as Niktom has been. How he kept this going at such an amazing pace and kept it fresh and enjoyable for so long is simply amazing and shows his love for the hobby, amazing dedication and a real imaginative sense of humor.

:wink:
By Niktom
Guys, I can't thank you enough! I'm truly blown away and honored.

The execution on the whole thing was fantastic. All the references were spot on and the John Ratzenberger part nearly made me fall out of my chair.

I've been working on this project since spring 2009,

LOLOLOL... dude, you work on videos at the same pace I do. Oh wait, that's actually faster than me. :P

I greatly appreciate all the kind comments. Just to keep you guys up to date on a bit....

In my off time.... I've written nearly 20 new strips, started building a new location set, and pulled up some old strips that are in major need of updating. Among a few other things that I'm working on which shall remain secret for now.

Not sure when Yak's Pub will officially open back up for business but rest assured... there's some work going on behind the scenes.

Thanks again guys! Income, you are the man!
By Incom
Scott, you're more than welcome and it was a pleasure to make. Actually it all started with the Ratzenberger shot, that was the first one I thought of.

I tried to copy the shots of the Cheers theme as much as I could and used the theme from season 7 as an example.

Glad you guys all like it, that's what we're all aiming at after all :)
The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now