Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By darthmadonna
It is a nice looking figure, but for some reason I am not excited for it. I kind of find it boring. Maybe I would like it more if he was little more weathered and darker. It makes sense though for Hasbro to pick the bounty hunter costume though with the mando armor.
By LadyIrithyl
darth_sidious wrote:
YAK_Jayson wrote:This outfit was in the first version:
Image Image

Thanks for the pic Jayson - I never actually played the game, but I read the novel / graphic novel / art book, and must have missed this outfit.

I've played the game and even I think I have missed this outfit. Unless its from the Ultimate sith edition. As it sort of reminds me of the outfit when he goes to the jedi temple.
Rebelscum has the details of these 2 multipacks.

Set 1 of 2 will include:
Imperial JumpTrooper (repaint)
PROXY
Galen Marek (Bounty Hunter outfit)
Felucian Warrior (repaint)
Shadow Stormtrooper (repaint)

Set 2 of 2 will include:
Imperial EVO Trooper (repaint)
Juno Eclipse
Galen Marek (Raxus Prime)
Rahm Kota Milita Elite
Shadow Stormtrooper (repaint)

Head over for the images. Personally, I like the sets, so I'll definitely be picking them up. They probably be $39.99 each though. :roll: :lol:
What a great surprise this morning, wow!!

Set One

Set Two

I would have to say that these are going to be a big hit and I can't see myself getting any less than two of either set. If these were separate carded figures, I'd be getting a ton of the Rebel especially - that one along with Proxy are the highlights of these for me.

The only ones I don't care for are the repainted Evo Trooper and the translucent Stormtrooper... I think they missed an opportunity on the Evo Trooper by not resculpting his helmet. And I think his paint scheme looks bad.

Anyways, this is something to really look forward to... are they still scheduled to be released in March? I hope so... they could hold me over for a while before the blitz coming in August.

Also, is there a confirmed price on these sets?

:wink:
really not feeling the see-thru deal. I would love more troop builders. maybe in a year we will see the Kota's trooper carded in the decedent to the Legacy line. I thought some of the images of juno before didn't have the black jacket. maybe it is easily removed.
stroebel83 wrote:really not feeling the see-thru deal. I would love more troop builders. maybe in a year we will see the Kota's trooper carded in the decedent to the Legacy line. I thought some of the images of juno before didn't have the black jacket. maybe it is easily removed.

I don't think so. The jacket looks sculpted to the body.
Very cool, I am actually likeing the Translucent Stormtrooper, but I do have a thing for Translucent figs too.

Love both new versions of Starkiller, The Mando-esce one is the one I use on the game so that is awesome.

Kota Trooper, Me likey, love the gattling gun too (Yeah I know its reused).

Jumptrooper doesn't look too different, still I only found one the first run so it works for me.

Proxy is uber sweet YAY! My fav of this set.

Felucian warroir is OK truth is I didn't really like the first try, but since he is here I am sure I will get use out of him.

Black/Shadow Stormtrooper, Kind of feel like treading old ground here, but is still pretty cool.

Evo Trooper-Not sure what they were going for but I think the missed it. Kind of looks like a cross between Kysshik Trooper and Felucian Troopers, Not to keen on it.

I like Juno very much, Could have been better, but already has been much worse.
Yeah, I agree the Mando version of Galen Marek is a lot more appealing than the other one... I think that one should look more bulky than what we are seeing here. He looks too tall and thin... in the game, he appears as more of a solid built guy in that outfit. So, I'll undoubtedly be customizing one of those to better match what I'd like to see.

The absence of Kazdan Paratus right now really is the only true letdown for me, and I think the Evo Trooper looks horrible. I also thought we might see retooled versions of Maris Brood and Rahm Kota... however, I think there's a fair chance we'll see them later by Hasbro, if not versions for TFU2!

:wink:

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]

I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

vikingrobot informed me late last night that Wal[…]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids[…]

Wow. It is wild to see a new Enloe head. Big step[…]