Vintage, Saga Legends and non-Clone Wars figures & vehicles for 2010 and beyond

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Ebay seller Star Wars Army Store has updated with what looks like could be some sort of new 4-LOM figure coming out - I wonder if this is going to be tied to the Vintage Collection? Here's a direct link to his latest new listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-Legacy-tl ... 56397476e8

Thoughts? The description lists it as an exclusive... any thoughts as to what we're looking at here?

:wink:
There are rumors/theories floating about that this figure may be part of the "Bounty Hunter Collection" that turned up on the Hasbro marketing slide a few weeks ago. If that is the case, I'd venture a guess that we'd get the other bounty hunters with vintage deco as well. Thoughts?
that would be an easy do for hasbro since after zuckuss and dengar they will have refined sculpts for all the hunters and all they would need to do is refine paint apps. Heck through in an Admiral Ozzel and it looks like a done deal. Rehash of the meeting on the Executor
By darthmadonna
I am bit torn between the idea of I kind of like it but is it really necessary or worth it? It may have been cooler to just actually put them out in the basic line this way. I love that Zuckuss has the faux leather skirt instead of the cloth one that just came out. Again the big concern is price and over all I think it is a bit of a stretch for an exclusive.
Last edited by darthmadonna on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By YAK_Chewie
darthmadonna, I think you're referring to the current Zuckuss that is in the Legacy ESB wave... the older sculpt, which is the POTF2 one is plastic. Unless there's something I'm missing.

Anyways, I might just buy on ebay loose via tunghori and get these for $6.99 each rather than a jacked up exclusive price.

By darthmadonna
YAK_Chewie wrote:darthmadonna, I think you're referring to the current Zuckuss that is in the Legacy ESB wave... the older sculpt, which is the POTF2 one is plastic. Unless there's something I'm missing.

Anyways, I might just buy on ebay loose via tunghori and get these for $6.99 each rather than a jacked up exclusive price.

Oh yeah he just came out. HA HA I forgot that he was actually new. But the one I was thinking of is the newest one with the cloth skirt. Thanks.
Community fodder box...

I'm still up for this, although from what I just […]

Jabba's Palace Adventure Set Playset

So this is the same carbonite slab from the Black […]

"Re" introduction

Thanks man! Good to see you here. 8)

I make stuff too!

Nice Rodians. Doda Bandowiedo (band guy) could rea[…]

Here is more classic Wal Mart shenanigans. Stopped[…]

Found @ Target yesterday.

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

The owner of the Power Sliders diner on the desert[…]