Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
ToyArk has posted yet another Hasbro "slide", this one details the Galactic Battle Game pack in for select 3-3/4" Star Wars* figures.

- Starting this fall, Galactic Battle Game components will be added to select 3-3/4 items (components include a unique character specific card with power levels, a stand and die)
- Game will allow kids to compete against one another based on the various power levels of their favorite characters.
- The game will increase kids' knowledge of Star Wars, their engagement with fantasy and add to their play experience.

*Interesting that this says "Star Wars" figures and not limited to the Clone Wars line. Does this mean these cards and stands will be packed with OT figures as well? Maybe so, but by the looks of things we'll find out sooner rather than later.

By Paulskywalker
Oh god so this is their scheme behind the cards! :roll:

Don't kids have an imagination anymore, they need battle cards to help them?
By Paulskywalker
God the only good that came out of ATTACKTIX was that battle board thing because i can use them as flooring. :lol:
By YAK_Chewie
I'm guessing we're going to be seeing these with the OT figures too... on the game card you can see a Rebel symbol and the stand shows ROTJ on it.

I hope I'm wrong though and Hasbro comes up with some other pack in for the OT stuff... even OT weapons lockers would be a lot better than this.

:wink:
By YAK_Jayson
Niktom wrote:Garbage! Makes me wish they would bring back the holograms.

At least we could make a chess set out of the holograms :lol:
By Paulskywalker
What really gets me about this is Hasbro never sticks with anything, the B.A.D was brilliant, it worked, it was successful; but no they are obsessed with "refreshing". Nothing is tried, tested and kept anymore, look at packaging that changes more than i change my underwear!
By stroebel83
but look at the dc and marvel comic figures they have been doing build a figure for years and it has worked well and created a fan base. Really no idea what hsabro does with some ideas ie build a droid, droid factory and comic packs
By YAK_Jayson
More details from Hasbro

STAR WARS GALACTIC BATTLE GAME (Available: August 1, 2010)
STAR WARS fans, prepare to battle your friends in head-to-head action and unlock the hidden powers of your favorite action figures. In 2010, a wide selection of Hasbro’s STAR WARS 3 ¾ inch action figures will include the all-new STAR WARS GALACTIC BATTLE GAME. Each figure is packaged with a competitive gaming base, a unique battle attributes card and a die to play the game, allowing kids to interact with their STAR WARS action figures in a whole new way. Game on!

Fans can collect the GALACTIC BATTLE GAME components with STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS 3 ¾ inch ACTION FIGURES, STAR WARS SAGA LEGENDS 3 ¾ inch ACTION FIGURES, STAR WARS DELUXE FIGURE AND VEHICLES and STAR WARS BATTLE PACKS.

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]