Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By master_phruby
Post your fodder needs here for the project. Maybe someone can help.
By YAK_Chewie
Sorry that I have been behind on this... what are some fodder needs that you guys can think of? Right now mostly I am still thinking about the actual non-figure elements, but I am thinking the following figures might be very good for parts for this -

:wink:
By roron corobb
Okay, this is for the UGP, so I think it would fit here okay. Looking for someone that can cast me some parts of this creature I have. It doesn't have to be perfect, because I'm going to be customizing them. I have a few ideas I want to work with, but only have one of these figures, so that is why I'm asking. Would need about four or more of everything.

Picture of the parts:
The scale at the bottom is cm. I could trade or pay for the service and supplies. Let me know what you need or I can send you my trade list. Thanks you for looking.
roron corobb
By patreektherodian
Styrofoam and a case of Yo-Joe Cola :|:|:|
By Fritzkrieg
Hey Guys. I have more Saw Viper Helmets to make more UGP Sec. Force Officers, but I'm a little short on Imperial Officer and AT-ST Driver Bodies

I need the Imperial Officers whom wear the Black Jump Suits or AT-ST Drivers whom use the same sculpt. Here is my Recipe:

TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

I agree with Lance and Jodo here, that there is a […]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

Nice. That's a good strategy. Buy two so you can[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Your customs are great and your displays/dioramas […]

DarthSinister's Customs

These are terrific! SUPER scary! Right in time f[…]

There are so many awesome submissions this round. […]

Uncle Milton Star Wars Skulls

I know a guy that bought a box online. I think it[…]

They look great! I can't wait to see them finishe[…]