Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Jedi Hunter
Jabba the Hutt's Sailbarge

Y-Wing
By jedistyle
i just bought and put together the rouge shaddow from TFU line. very cool, an offset craft with different wings and armaments on eash side, sort of abstract, i really like and i really had alot of fun putting it together.

i got this just because it's part of TFU line and im excited about that, but it was fun and made me want to get into lego a bit more! :D
By Paulskywalker
I've only got one of this years yet, a few weeks ago i got the rebel speeder. The detail on the troopers are amazing.

Oh i also got the Indy motorbike chase.
By Paulskywalker
I got the Hailfire droid/spider droid set today, gonna open it after domino's pizza yum.
By Paulskywalker
I got the Stormtrooper battle pack yesterday, really cool little set and the dropship looks brill without the removable troop carrier part.
By jedistyle
i picked up anakins jedi star fighter the other day, pretty cool little ship and the detail on the lego anakin figure is vey cool. i can't wait for all the clonewars vehicles! :)
By Paulskywalker
I just got a great deal, Argos here in the UK have 3 for 2 this week on all toys. So i got the £129.99 Tantive Runner, £99.99 Turbo Tank and got the £79.99 Slave 1 for FREE!! :lol: So if your in the UK check it out before the 28th.
By Grimace
I just started collecting the minifigs

with a focus on original trilogy Imperials, I have the Emperor, Vader, AT-AT Driver, TIE Pilot, and the Snowtrooper

the first figure I ever opened was the silver Stormtrooper from TRU a few years ago
By Paulskywalker
Just got 3 for 2 at TRU on Lego, got the AT AT, Jedi T-6 shuttle and got the Bounty Hunter Gunship free! :lol:
By mrhoppers819
Finally broke down and started collecting some of the SW lego line. Here's my haul for the day. I'm pretty happy with it :D can't wait to dig into these!

By Paulskywalker
They are all really good sets, you'll really enjoy them. Haven't got that Jedi Starfighter yet, you'll have to let me know your views on it.
By mrhoppers819
Paulskywalker wrote:They are all really good sets, you'll really enjoy them. Haven't got that Jedi Starfighter yet, you'll have to let me know your views on it.

Will do! It actually looks like its basically just a repaint(?)(Is that right word for Lego? haven't really learned the terminology yet for Lego, still stuck on figures) hahaha but in all seriousness, it does look about the same as Plo Koon's or Ahsoka's fighters....at least from what i can tell looking at the pics of those...
By Paulskywalker
They're all generally constructed differently, usually for a better model but sometimes for the worse. This one has the added bonus hat the cockpit comes off as an escape pod not sure if any of the others have had that.
By mrhoppers819
Paulskywalker wrote:They're all generally constructed differently, usually for a better model but sometimes for the worse. This one has the added bonus hat the cockpit comes off as an escape pod not sure if any of the others have had that.

Oh very cool! I didn't realize that. Looks like that Starfighter will be what I put together next! Thanks for the tip, Paul. I'll let you know how it turns out :)
Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Excellent!!!! RC was one of my favorite games as […]

Great use of the Kit Fisto head! Very reminiscent[…]

I swear, your skill in soft goods and sculpting ar[…]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Any Republic Commando backpacks available in here?[…]

Community fodder box...