Depressis's Customs & Weapons

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Darth Depressis
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Depressis's Customs & Weapons

Postby Darth Depressis » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:50 pm

1 of Darth Krayt's Sabers (currently working on him too,used as Montagra's in ep7ADF)
Lowbacca's Saber

Clighal's Saber
Zeb-Ska's Sabers

Putag's Saber

Marka Ragnos

Master Dooku-32bby
Qui-Gon Jinn
obi-wan kenobi-theed duel
obi-wan kenobi-outbound flight
Obi-Wan Kenobi-Kamino Battle
obi-wan kenobi-hanger battle
obi-wan kenobi-Visionaries

Jacen Solo-the unifying force
Luke Versus Shimrra-the unifying force
Yuuzhan Vong Warrior Caste(incomplete)
The Soear's: father & Son
Ambassador Leia
General Han Solo

Umble Zarr-Ambush at Go'Gek

Kyp Durron-Ambush at Go'Gek

Zeb-Ska Soear-EP8:TVV
Cas-Lo Vont-EP8:TVV
Han Solo-EP8:TVV
Jacen Solo-TVV
Chi-Ro Rahem-TVV
Jedi Crusader-TVV
NGR PeaceTrooper-TVV(incomplete,will also have armor on chest)
Poort Noy-EP8:TVV
Mandalorian Legionnaire-TVV
Wolverine-X4 (from a pn that i'm probably gonna abandon.)
MORE TO COME....
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:30 pm

Wow Darth Depressis, you've made a lot of customs! Thanks for sharing them with our community here!

We don't see all that many people make custom weapons it seems, so seeing these is a real treat. Plus they look very durable/well made. That chain-saber weapon with the flame at the end is just wicked!

Also talk about a lot of customs, you've really put together a fine collection of customized figures. It's great seeing someone with such a passion for the NJO timeline, a period that I think is a lot of fun and would really benefit from a Darkhorse adaptation or a cartoon series. Really I am impressed with the Luke vs. Shimrra and the Vong Warrior probably the most, those really are outstanding... I also really like the General Solo figure and so many versions of the popular Jedi. Great work putting all those together, and it looks like many of these you've used in your photonovel as well.

Great work and thanks for sharing with us here at Yakface. :wink:

:wink:
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:45 pm

nice custom darth depressis. all those light saber are very cool! great work.
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
rvt_hanimal
Scavenger

Postby rvt_hanimal » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:25 pm

WOW - good lot- and that's alot of customs - I'm really glad you spent alot of time with the NJO era Jedi - they are great- a couple of years ago, I did a bunch of NJO customs too - they are really fun - yours are great - too many for me to comment on individually - I think NJO era are fun, because there is less source material, so you can be more creative - the ones that stood out to me are your jacen solo, kyp durron, and han solo - I really thought that they captured the spirit of the characters as they are described in the novels - your vong are very nice too -

And those saers rule - man, I wish I could cusotmise weapons - I am okay with new hilt sculpts - but doing anything with the blade is way harder for me - good job!!!
Apart from the sanitation, education, the medicine, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Darth Depressis
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

more.....

Postby Darth Depressis » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:54 pm

ACHEFF-enforcer series infantry model
Saba Sebatyne
Wopik Wellorik
Streen
Torka Rigaux
LightMace
Cas-Lo's LongSword
Wopik's ClawSaber
Saba's Saber
Talve Ganards Light-Sai's
Torka's LightLong Sword
stormtripper
Nerf Herder

Postby stormtripper » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:57 pm

I really like the mace, I might have to borrow the recipe.
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:27 pm

Whoa! Great update, look at all those new custom figures and weapons! All look really good, but Saba stands out as amazing!

I'm wondering where did you get that body/figure? What is it? It looks like awesome custom fodder.

:wink:
jedistyle
fALLeN jEdI

Postby jedistyle » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:23 pm

you really have some great saber there. i like seeing new styles of hilts. the saba really does look cool,same as chewie i'm curious what figure & toyline that is? nice work....
=JeDiStYlE= "iT's OnLy aFtEr wE'vE LoSt eVeRyThInG, tHaT wE aRe FrEe tO dO aNyThInG......"

*In search of an HK-47 right arm if anyone has one they are willing to part with, thanks.
rvt_hanimal
Scavenger

Postby rvt_hanimal » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:29 pm

I really like streen - I never loved his comic book appearance, and your recipie really works with the feel of the character- It is a great mix of parts and very convincing! good job!

Also, Saba is great - whatever you used for the head is very close to a Barabel head - one pointer, though - is I believe that she is supposed to be black - just a suggestion! great job.
Apart from the sanitation, education, the medicine, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Darth Depressis
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

one word: Goomba

Postby Darth Depressis » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:15 pm

saba is made from a Super Mario Bros. (movie) Goomba figure,
i pretty much just added jedi garb, and Barabels are either orange or green and loose their tails at will. other barabels have been shown with black eyes, but saba and her son have red ones.

a word to the wise, this figure is hard to come by on ebay and can cost a pretty penny. i'd might even consider reselling it or trading it after its work is done in my PN's.

oh and the Lightmace is built from Mace Windu's blast effect(deluxe) and part of a Mars Attacks! (movie version) martian ambassador's staff weapon. but i suppose a better one could be made. either way both the Light-Mace & Light-Flail contain halves of the same fodder, and will be used by the GoGek'Ra in The Volatile Vision(digitally altered custom pics coming soon.).

anyways thank you for the comments, in other news my Vong will be completed soon. and work on the next chapter in my Sequel Trilogy Photo-Novel project has been started.

THE SAGA CONTINUES

Darth Depressis
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

vong.....

Postby Darth Depressis » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:50 pm

heres the first pic of my complete Yuuzhan Vong of the warrior caste. more pics to come....plus new weapons.....

Darth Depressis
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Talon Karrde

Postby Darth Depressis » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:49 pm

heres one fresh off the grill, not even painted yet...

Talon Karrde
rvt_hanimal
Scavenger

Postby rvt_hanimal » Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:26 pm

I really like your vong - the only suggestion is that he needs a neck! it looks like his head is just kinda stuck on a peg - with no real neck - but the rest of your sculpt work is very good - as is your Karrde!
Darth Depressis
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Talon Karrde

Postby Darth Depressis » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:15 pm

Talon Karrde was a Human smuggler and information broker, and founder of the Smugglers' Alliance. Karrde created his organization from the remains of Jorj Car'das's group and also absorbed some of Booster Terrik's organization while Terrik was on Kessel. His organization eventually grew enough that Karrde often knew more Imperial and New Republic secrets than either party knew about or would have wanted him to know. Karrde was determined to remain neutral in the Galactic Civil War, but circumstances and his own sense of honor eventually pushed him into the New Republic camp.

he is set appear in Episode IX of my sequel trilogy photo-novel.
Darth Depressis
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Darth Krayt

Postby Darth Depressis » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:43 pm

heres a preview of my current project:

Darth Krayt:
Darth Krayt was the founder and leader of the new Sith Order c. 130 ABY. In addition, he was the first Sith Lord since Palpatine to rule the entire Galaxy. A humanoid male, his identity and his past was something he hid under Yuuzhan Vong-bioengineered Vonduun Skerr Kyrric, and kept secret even from most of his own Sith companions.

Return to “Creations”