Era: 2008-2010

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By The Professor
Not trying to distract from the Yak, but there's some great information about fixing that particular problem in the Millennium Falcon thread over at RebelScum:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.p ... art=4&vc=1

Check out Admiral Henkel's post.
By Order_66
Sweet, thanks for the link. I'm going to try that out and hope the results turn out good.
By Paulskywalker
A storage question, anyone successfully removed the front prong's off their Falcon???
By darth_frisco
I haven't tried to take them off since the sintructions said they were "one time fit"
By Paulskywalker
Damn it! well they'll just have to stay sticking out the box. I hate it that Hasbro makes it so things can't be dis-assembled, no other toy company i collect does that.
By YAK_Jayson
Check your local Target stores this morning as the Millennium Falcon has been marked down from $159.99 to a more modest $127.99.
By TradeFederationSympathy
The BMF is coming up at $119.99 US on the Target website. Not sure how much shipping is tho.
By RC 0379 Marev
So i bought this thing for full price at midnight madness. Honestly, i think it was worth full price then, and it's worth it now. I like the Falcon, even if i am turning it into another ship. I also bought the ATTE then, and i dig it more, but that's just me. I hope sales for these two items are healthy enough to promote more big vehicles/playsets in the future. I would love a better scaled ATAT or slave 1.

Marev
By saddestwookiee
YAK_Chewie wrote:From what I can tell, sales have been kicking tail with both of the big vehicles.

This can only bode well for the future!!

:wink:

They have been doing very well here. I have only seen them at the local Wal-Mart once, and not since. Target has one or two, every now and again, but then those are gone really quickly.
By RC 0379 Marev
Yeah, hate it or love it, it appears to be moving. I actually haven't seen many of these since midnight madness. Most of my local retailers have between 2-4 ATTEs on hand, but seeing a Falcon is a rarity. It actually kind of baffles me, considering the falcon costs 1.5 times as much and is not featured in a weekly cartoon where as the ATTE is. I don't think parents fully realize the size and bulk of this puppy either. I had left it in my living room and forgot to put it back in my office when i went to work, and my wife complained to no end because she couldn't lift it up and maneuver it to my office. Displaying it is a little iffy for me too, for now. I am in the process of making a custom landing pad for it that could double as a coffee table. Next task is keeping the cats from lounging on the hull and nibbling the sensor dish.

Marev

....who gave his word, not a scratch!
By StooperZero
I got the Last one at my local Walmart tonight

$99

:D

FRIGGIN BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY IMPRESSED!!!
By Paulskywalker
Congratulations on joining the BMF club!
By TB9153
its a good club to be in. :D
TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

I agree with Lance and Jodo here, that there is a […]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

Nice. That's a good strategy. Buy two so you can[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Your customs are great and your displays/dioramas […]

DarthSinister's Customs

These are terrific! SUPER scary! Right in time f[…]

There are so many awesome submissions this round. […]

Uncle Milton Star Wars Skulls