Any chat Hasbro related. This includes unofficial Product Lists / Rumors (hearsay).

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Today, Toys"R"Us is offering buy one, get one 50% off all Star Wars action figures, books and Lego construction sets. Offer is valid in stores and online - expires 5/1

Hopefully a few folks find the EU wave and TFU sets during the promotion.
By YAK_Chewie
Hey guys, I walked into TRU today, and not only is their Buy 1, Get 1 50% off sale still on through tomorrow, but basic figures for all three lines are now just $4.99 through July 3 (actually checked a CW figure on the scanner and it indicated that the sale on those figures was good through July 17).

But - here's the kicker - when you go to the register, the second figure isn't ringing up at $2.50 (half of $4.99) - it's ringing up for $1.24!

I went to two different TRU stores and the same thing happened at both... unfortunately there's not much Legacy at the stores, just a bulk of Clone Wars and Legends... but still, one hell of a price - comes out to about $3.11 PER FIGURE.

I assume this is happening at all TRU stores through tomorrow - so if you have a TRU in you area you might want to hit it today (and tomorrow too in hopes of the new EU wave being out).

Also of note, they've lowered some other items too to $19.99 each - Medium size vehicles and Battle Packs. With the cross promo sale of Buy 1 Get 1 50% off, now is a good time to pick up some extras.

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
It times like these i wish i was on holiday in the U.S. :lol:
By theottomanguy
Hmmm, I wonder how widespread this is, or if it is a local phenomenon. I was in a TRU this morning and bought some EU figures. They rang up at full price, and with the bogo 50% off sale. But no sign of a basic price drop to $4.99, or an even deeper discount than the sale on the second figure. Could the EU wave be excluded? I'd love to hear more confirmation from various locations about this. I'm going to try and get to TRU on the way home tonight if I can make it before they close. This is worth checking into.

Also, I wonder if they'll give people the price drop on stuff they bought today, or very recently.
By YAK_Jayson
Another TRU I went to today had the $4.99 pricing as well. Very strange but very welcome and unless I read the scanner wrong, this price is here to stay until August.
By Darthfloyd
I got this sale today on the legacy EU wave. I actually had 8 figs in my hands, and got the whole shebang for 26.60 - so yes, the Buy one get one 50 sale affects all of the figs.

I was told by an employee, however, that the 4.99 is only today and tomorrow. The glitch in the system is that it takes 2.50 from each figure you buy, but it does this AFTER it calculates the buy one get one. So it sees the figs as 7.49 and 3.74, then drops 2.50 from each of the prices. Its INSANE!
The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now