Non-Vintage and non-Clone Wars products featuring the Darth Maul, Yoda and Vader packaging design

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Yeah i noticed its the 45 sculpt, lets hope the head isn't a case of the 501st press picture and the show pictures helemt differences.
The BARC with the S/A clonetrooper sculpt looks a lot better now you get a huge arsenal with it; though they missed an opportunity not putting a phase 1 helmet in there! To be honest they should do that with the basic figure.
I'm not buying any of these - the new clone sculpt was cool when I first got one, but there is no way I am replacing all my clones if they are going to use this sculpt to upgrade older figures / characters. If they want to release anymore clones with this sculpt they should be as good as Fordo, or I'm skipping them. Same goes for the vehicles - no more repaints, or I'm passing on the line from now on.
By Grimace
I think a generic Naboo Pilot would have been a much better choice than another Obi Wan for that NRF

I don't have any more room for any more BARCs

the STAP is meh to me

the Maul bike is an easy pass since I have 2 already
By DarthStarkiller
YAK_Chewie wrote:Just when Hasbro has a chance to finally give us a good helmet for phase 2 removable helmet clones...

Over-sized again... I guess there's no reason to be surprised.

:?

And also, not only the helmet is over-sized, but the head is under-sized.
By drod26
I try not to buy any vehicles since I dont have that much real state to display my collection, but I have get the I dont any Maul and Kenobi since the vehicles dont look that big.. they also look cool to me..
By DarthEddie
Nice score! Target just reset its STAR WARS toy section with the new peg displays showing images of Darth Vader and Darth Maul(the 2012 packaging artwork)but no new Movie Heroes figures of any kind were put out. Still the same-old, same-old Vintage, CLONE WARS and Saga Legends pegwarmers.
By YAK_Chewie
It comes with the Phase 2 body, but the helmet is still bulky- it appears that Hasbro unfortunately didn't throw collectors a bone and invest the dollars to upgrade the helmet to look more like THIS.

Anyways, since Wal-Mart cleared out Legends and CW at 50% off (most stores in my area already sold through it seems), hopefully it's just a matter of a few days and then Target will follow suit.

:wink:

and more ross

It is about time I reupload my Halloween Town. h[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]