Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Special thanks to the amazing Sjefke, for the outstanding trio of ladies in this episode. Queen Talia, Prime Minister Urami, and the Red Witch are all his amazing creations! I cannot begin to thank him for his contributions!
Just read through it tonight.

Wow. What beautiful imagery and great storytelling. The dialogue was excellent.

Those are great customs too. I do think Junta looked a tad odd with the bare arms, but that's just a minor side note.

You're really doing an excellent job with this series. How many more KOTOR chapters do you expect to have in the story arc?

Also, cool image of Kylo and Han...

:wink:
YAK_Chewie wrote:Just read through it tonight.

Wow. What beautiful imagery and great storytelling. The dialogue was excellent.

Those are great customs too. I do think Junta looked a tad odd with the bare arms, but that's just a minor side note.

You're really doing an excellent job with this series. How many more KOTOR chapters do you expect to have in the story arc?

Also, cool image of Kylo and Han...

:wink:

Thanks, Chewie! I'm glad you enjoyed it, I definitely felt the series took a step in quality with this issue.

I actually bought that Junta from DK, so he's been in two different PN series.

I actually went back and reshoot the opening to include the scene with Kylo and Han.

Thanks again, your thoughts are always extremely valued. I'm looking forward to reading and responding to your newest episode soon!
Great chapter! I agree that it is getting much better in all regards.
I have 2 minor quibbles. Does Talia have a large scar on her face or is that the seam from the toy. I found it very distracting (otherwise an excellent figure!)
The second is there was no dialogue from the droid!
Utinniii wrote:Great chapter! I agree that it is getting much better in all regards.
I have 2 minor quibbles. Does Talia have a large scar on her face or is that the seam from the toy. I found it very distracting (otherwise an excellent figure!)
The second is there was no dialogue from the droid!

Glad you enjoyed and really appreciate you commenting over here!

That is just a seam in the base action figure (Angelica from Pirates of the Caribbean). I think most of those figures had the blemish, but the face worked really well for the character and I'm thrilled Sjefke used it.

Sorry about HK47, I love him too! The story just moved in a different direction this issue and it didn't make sense to include him. He'll be absent from the next issue too, but back with a bang after that!!!
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply (to all the posts lately). I've been busy doing about one hundred different things that have all been pulling my attention this way and that. I skimmed this chapter the day you posted it (at about 3:00 AM) and I've read it like three times since then!

I did miss the droid!!! He's by far my favorite character. The dialogue you always give him is hilarious/awesome. I can't wait to see him again! :mrgreen:

Overall, I honestly can't think of one thing to complain about in this chapter! The photography, editing, writing...It all worked very well together. This might be one of my favorite chapters you've done! I also liked the comic book-esq. layout of the frames. I think you should absolutely continue doing that because it works really well, especially in the gun turret frames,etc.

Those customs are out of this world too. They're simply beautiful. :shock:

One question though, what rifles are these? They match really well with the pistols the Alderran figures come with. :!:

Keep up the great work man!!!
Jodo wrote:
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply (to all the posts lately). I've been busy doing about one hundred different things that have all been pulling my attention this way and that. I skimmed this chapter the day you posted it (at about 3:00 AM) and I've read it like three times since then!

No problem, Jodo! Work has been crazy lately, so I understand being strapped for time. Glad you enjoyed this chapter!

I did miss the droid!!! He's by far my favorite character. The dialogue you always give him is hilarious/awesome. I can't wait to see him again! :mrgreen:

I had hoped Dhagon would help fill the quirky lines of HK-47, but it seems that no one can compare to everyone's favorite homicidal droid!

Overall, I honestly can't think of one thing to complain about in this chapter! The photography, editing, writing...It all worked very well together. This might be one of my favorite chapters you've done! I also liked the comic book-esq. layout of the frames. I think you should absolutely continue doing that because it works really well, especially in the gun turret frames,etc.

Thank you, that means a great deal!

Those customs are out of this world too. They're simply beautiful. :shock:

Sjefke did an excellent job on those figures, I'm so pleased to be able to use them!

One question though, what rifles are these? They match really well with the pistols the Alderran figures come with. :!:

Its been a long time since I got those, I honestly can't remember. Sorry!

Keep up the great work man!!!

Thanks again!

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

First seen in the Vanity Fair preview of The Ris[…]

Aki-Aki p61 / Index p1

First seen in the Vanity Fair preview of The Ris[…]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Looking for a Grizz Frix helmet - anyone have a s[…]

Stormtrooper Party Pack

Cool idea but what if they broke it up into two s[…]

Community fodder box...

I'd love to get in on this next time. I definitel[…]