Yakfinities #83 - CANTINA DENIZENS

What should the theme be for Yakfinities #83?

• Droids of War

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Cantina Denizens

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Order 66 Survivors

• Dark Side Sensitives

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • The Imperial Remnant

• Separatist Sympathizers

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YAK_Chewie

YAKStaff
Staff member
May 7, 2006
www.yakface.com
UPDATE - YAKFINITIES #83 WINNING THEME IS CANTINA DENIZENS

Custom submissions must follow the theme, and be a new custom. If we see you posted it elsewhere, it won't be included in the roundup at the end of Yakfinities.

Each person can submit as many customs as they want, but regardless of submission count, it is just one actual submissions for the random giveaway.

f you submit more than 3 customs, please use a GROUP PHOTO at some point to help with the roundup. Otherwise, we'll cut off the photo roundup at 3 photos for said customizer.

This Yakfinities will run May 1 - July 31st.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, after a 2+ year hiatus, Yakfinities is officially back. Things will look familiar, but there are a few slight changes.

Here are the rules...

1 - Voting is NOW OPEN to help select the theme. For future themes, we will have open discussion before voting starts. But for this one, let's please go with the selections available. Voting will be open for 15 days for this round.

2 - Custom submissions must follow the theme, and be a new custom. If we see you posted it elsewhere, it won't be included in the roundup at the end of Yakfinities.

3 - Each person can submit as many customs as they want, but regardless of submission count, it is just one actual submissions for the random giveaway.

4 - If you submit more than 3 customs, please use a GROUP PHOTO at some point to help with the roundup. Otherwise, we'll cut off the photo roundup at 3 photos for said customizer.

5 - This Yakfinities will run May 1 - July 31st. August will be a down month to prep for Yakfinities #84, which will run from Sept 1 - Nov 30.

6 - At the end of the Roundup Report, there will be three prizes given away (loose/complete TVC figures). Winners will be selected RANDOMLY. If you are in the US, shipping is free. International entries will pay shipping, if you want your prize. We will work that out privately.

7 - There will be a BONUS random winner this round, thanks to our friends at Outer Rim Traders! This winner will receive a $25 certificate to their online store, which is here: https://www.outerrimtraders.com/

So that being said, I think that's it! Thank you everyone, and we look forward to seeing your votes and submissions!

;)

EndUser77

Aug 24, 2021
None of the categories are really popping out to me, but I'm still looking forward to participating all the same. I'll just leave it to the rest of the community to decide what we go with.

johnmorog

May 28, 2018
Glad to see this is back. I voted for 'droids of war' but I think I was the only one lol. That new video game trailer with the commando droid in a trench coat was gonna be my entry.

What ever happened to the box of parts we were passing around??? XD

darthapathy

Jan 7, 2013
West Des Moines, IA
Glad to see this is back. I voted for 'droids of war' but I think I was the only one lol. That new video game trailer with the commando droid in a trench coat was gonna be my entry.

What ever happened to the box of parts we were passing around??? XD
From what I remember is that it wasn't sent back to someone, and the person that had it disappeared.

huttman

Feb 17, 2013
Well, it looks like Cantina has the unbeatable lead. I'm sure I can muster something up. So, I voted for Imperial Remnant because after I googled it some of the coolest designs and ideas popped up. I hope, if the Imps don't win, that they will make a return someday as an option...

Reactions: Lance Quazar

Brian Ozone

Feb 24, 2024
Id wanna see the order 66 survivors. Hopefully a really great Quinlion Voss. Love that dude. Would love a real release one day

Jodo

YAKStaff
Staff member
Dec 31, 2013
Illinois
From what I remember is that it wasn't sent back to someone, and the person that had it disappeared.
That’s my recollection as well. And I’m pretty sure it wasn’t long after we refreshed it either. It came to me and I sorted a TON of junk out of it, sorted the parts, and put some good fodder in. I even washed some of it…

Reactions: YAK_Chewie

YAK_Chewie

YAKStaff
Staff member
May 7, 2006
www.yakface.com
That’s my recollection as well. And I’m pretty sure it wasn’t long after we refreshed it either. It came to me and I sorted a TON of junk out of it, sorted the parts, and put some good fodder in. I even washed some of it…
I know who it was. That person took out a ton of good stuff and cobbled together lots of customs and took pics, then disappeared. If we ever do another round, that person won't be eligible...

😉

Reactions: darthapathy